Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Ultimate Machine

First of all, I'm just in the mood of blogging. Don't know why, maybe because I just had some chocolates to suppress my hunger 8-).


The Ultimate Drumming Machine ever invented!! Posted by Hello

Anyway, since Mr. Sky is always talking and crazying over Apple products, I thought I'd like to share my craze as well.

The machine that you see above is the most real electronic drums and the closest to the real thing you can ever get. I've played on one before 5 years ago when I was still in the US. You can actually get almost any sound out of an acoustic set with this. It's how Roland has revolutionalised electronic drums. I kinda regret I didn't get it then and ship it back because now in M'sia it cost a BOMB! If you really want to know how much, it cost a whopping RM24,000 the last time I enquire at Bentley. You could buy a Kancil with that amount of money.

I tell you if you've played on this machine before, you wouldn't even want to play on the acoustic set anymore. For me, no choice la since it's so expensive. So, I can only dream for now 8-).

If you're interested to know more about this mean machine, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home