Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

My Last Day

Today’s my last day as a BLC council member. Not sure if it’s a good feeling or not, but I do have a sense of relief. As I’ve said during the AGM, it was a pleasure sure to have worked with the others in the council. I may not be perfect as a council member but I think through it I’ve learned a lot. I believe my struggles through the tenure of a council will come in handy when serving in other areas of BLC. After being in the council for several years, I’ve stepped down with some mixed feelings but I still maintained that it’s a right decision for the moment. I hope that my presence in the council has made a positive reinforcement though I may not be doing as much as other council members. I pray for the new council that God will continue to guide them in the work-in-progress of BLC.

Now is the time that I can truly concentrate on the LIFE group.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skyhover said...

well, we get to know one another better, don't we. One thing I can say is that we REALLY know one another better, I also started to know you more through many conversation.

We are not the one that deserve the credit, all I hope is that we have honoured our Lord, and not put Him to shame. Too much attention on "I" rather than "we"...

Amused by your reaction when the new council is elected.... :-)

12:28 PM  
Blogger skng74 said...

Yes, indeed we've know each other better. Why amused with my reaction?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home