Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Grace@Work

I have been fretting a lot about how my boss has been too lenient on some of my colleagues who have violated the companies' policy. I often thought that he should be more firm in dealing with this kind of issues. However, sometimes I do remind myself that I may one day need this kind of grace shown to me as my boss has shown to my colleagues.

Yesterday, God spoke to me again regarding this through BLC's friend Tan Soo-Inn. "The gap between all of us are smaller than we think. Today, my friend falls and tomorrow I may fall.". These are the words that keep ringing in my mind after his message to BLC.

Having said that, I think my boss' patience is running low on them too. I have seen opportunities for them being taken away and given to me. So, May God be my judge rather than me. May God also change me not to take injustice too hard but rather to depend on Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

indeed ... I always hear the words of a desert father speaking to his disciple, always ... "Today he, tomorrow I". Thus, we keep watch and keep perspective

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home