Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Grip of Money

Another thought on money.

My colleague told me that he was called upon about an opportunity with a foreign bank in Singapore during lunch a few weeks ago. His dilemma is to go or not to go because he had just started a relationship with someone recently. He asked me for my opinion.

My 2 cents to him. Long distance relationships are fragile even though Singapore is not very far away but far enough for them not to meet and communicate regularly. His excuse to go is to the ability to quickly pay off his housing loan here in M’sia. I told him that if he is prepared to lose the relationship then go ahead, otherwise please think twice. Don’t let money control you, instead you control money. That’s the last thing I told him and the ball is in his hands and he needs to decide what to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home