Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Early Birthday

Yes, 13th July 2005 will be the birth of NN2 (at least for now). How’d we know (I hear you say)? Well, we’re no psychics. SLs doc told us that it is a good idea to induce because SL is really suffering terribly from bloatedness and numbness on both arms.

There is some worry about this induction thing but I guess for ease of planning purposes it is good for us. Otherwise, if SL were to go into labour in the middle of the night, I would need to bring NN with me to the hospital. At least with some planning, arrangements can be made with the nanny during the daytime.

Nevertheless, I just pray that this induction thing will not pose any complications, though it is a simple procedure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

no worries prayer assured

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home