Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Eye Opener


stevesmithMD
Originally uploaded by ngoy.

Just bought this in MPH yesterday. I was hesitant at first because of the price but after watching it, I'm glad I bought it.

Even after watching the beginning part, to say that it's an eye opener is an understatement because I'm questioning if my very basic foundation of drumming is wrong. Not sure if my late drum instructor shortchanged me 15 years ago. 8-(.

This has definitely wet my appetite again to polish up my skills!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chin Hor said...

After you polish those skills up, teach me! My skills are...wait a minute...what skills? :(

5:39 PM  
Blogger skng74 said...

Eh, don't be so modest la. I hopeless myself la.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home