Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Shock of Our Lives

Last night while we were busy unpacking, NN was in our room looking after NN2. We’ve told her before that if NN2 cries, she need to come get SL or myself and she had done so many times before. When I heard sounds of NN2 crying, I turned around and saw what gave me cold sweat. With the bedroom door ajar, I could see NN had her arms wrapped around NN2s neck as though carrying her but instead NN2 was choking. I hurried to grab NN2 away.

We were all so shocked and worked up as a freak accident nearly happened. Yet, we thank God that NN somehow managed to hang on to NN2, otherwise she could just fallen on the floor. Although we know that NN was just trying to be helpful, she got a good dose of scolding. That is necessary to show her the seriousness of her mistake but later we followed up with an explanation.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Cheah said...

Well Dan and SL, thank God that NN2 is all right.... I guess NN must be so afraid.... well, we pray for God's protection over your 2 girls... and also for peace to be with Mummy and Daddy...

From John

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home