Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Winds of Change


Hair
Originally uploaded by ngoy.
Guess who that is in the picture. Yeap, it's me. Surprise? I thought it's about time I change my hair do a bit since my previous one lasted me 30 years...8-0.

It wasn't really planned. After SL, NN, and I had dinner last night, they accompanied me to the barber. A picture on the wall caught my attention. Before I know it, voila! My new hair do. It's weird that I spontaneously wanted to do it because I almost never do things out of spontaneity.

It's much more cooling now not to mention that I save on gel, shampoo, and time on grooming my hair every morning. 8-)).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

I think the face makes the hair look better :-) Good to catch you at the pool ..

10:48 PM  
Blogger Chin Hor said...

Looks like a cool crew cut, am I right? Short hair grows quickly my friend, you may save on gel and shampoo but lots of pesky other problems crop up *grins*

5:40 PM  
Blogger skng74 said...

I wonder what other pesky problems, 8-)).

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home