Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Refreshing

Last week’s worship session was particularly refreshing on my soul. I appreciated the song selections, space in between and within songs that allowed for reflections & meditations. Good job on the worship leading, Sky! I’ve been spiritually quite moody lately, not even sure if there’s such a thing. During that time, it seems nothing else matters but just simply giving praise & worship to our Creator for the fact that I’m alive and well, especially with so many disasters going around the globe lately.

I’m looking forward to serving in the worship team again after a long 2-month break.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

looking forward to have you back ...

I think there is such a thing as "spiritual" moodiness ...

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home