Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Precious Piece

Looks like a piece of gold coin but it’s a pendant my late grandpa got for me when I was born. I guess it was a big deal then when one has a grandson as old Chinese folks used to treasure greatly.

I never realized about this piece of gift until last week when my mum returned it to me. She has always helped safe keep all my valuables from birth until recently.

When I saw it, the first thing I had in mind is “Why on earth did my grandpa got me something with the United States of America on it?”. Ironically, I did get a chance of a lifetime to study and live in the US for some time. How I wish my grandpa would be able to see me graduate because it is always his wish for me go abroad for studies. I'm grateful to you, grandpa, wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home