Life Together as One and Beyond...

Our journey together as one going through the many facets of life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Greatest Joys

My greatest joys are when...

1) ...the day we stepped on Malaysian soil 6 years ago after being away for 6 years.

2) ...SL and I got married, ending 8 years of courtship and beginning a life-long journey together.

3) ...God gave me a wonderful Christmas gift of a baby girl, NN.

4) ...SL and I get the chance to lay down in bed and just talk about life and each others’ day after putting the kids to bed.

5) ...SL and I get the chance to enjoy an uninterrupted show together.

6) ...PO and my sis got married

7) ...NN cried for Daddy when she was told that I was stuck in a train.

8) ...there are more joys to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sivin Kit said...

amen ... yes ... more to come!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home